Using this CD-ROM for learning
- A learning resource: the CD-ROM is an a integrated learning tool with the textbook,
especially through the
- summaries for each chapter, and
- a series of over 170 Notes, containing more advanced explanations,
practical applications, and case studies of material covered in the book.
- A self-assessment resource: answers are provided to most of the
- ~350 multiple-choice questions and
- ~150 numerical exercises.
- A reference resource: the student will find good starting points in:
- suggestions for further reading
- full bibliography for each chapter
- keyword search through an up-to-date reference list
- A source of ideas for
- practical experiments